This event will give insights in the rapidly developing market, in new technologies and in how other businesses apply the new opportunities that are brought by IoT.
- Data Centers
- Cloud / Fog computing
- Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
Who should attend The Internet of Things Event?
Professional endusers | Service providers | Retail | Hardware manufacturers | open source professionals | software manufacturers (OS, applications, embedded software, open data, data visualization) | telecom operators | system integrators | service providers | operators | ISP’s | designers | venture capital | financial industry | design companies | IP | legal and regulation professionals | educational institutions | and for example:
- Executives who want to learn how leading companies leverage advanced analytics to compete and win
- Interactive marketing innovators who want access to “game changing” insights for digital marketing optimization.
- Enterprise architects, data warehousing, and business intelligence professionals looking to provide the infrastructure for big data and advanced analytics to their business partners.
- Data scientists, business analysts, statisticians, “quants”, hackers, or analytics professionals responsible for making data-driven business decisions.
- UI developers, sociologists, psychologists etc. who want to learn what the human factors should be in IoT and Big Data.
- In short: anyone who sees potential in the IoT.