- Dit event is voorbij.
This event will give insights in the rapidly developing market, in new technologies and in how other businesses apply the new opportunities that are brought by IoT.
- Data Centers
- Cloud / Fog computing
- Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
Who should attend The Internet of Things Event?
Professional endusers | Service providers | Retail | Hardware manufacturers | open source professionals | software manufacturers (OS, applications, embedded software, open data, data visualization) | telecom operators | system integrators | service providers | operators | ISP’s | designers | venture capital | financial industry | design companies | IP | legal and regulation professionals | educational institutions | and for example:
- Executives who want to learn how leading companies leverage advanced analytics to compete and win
- Interactive marketing innovators who want access to “game changing” insights for digital marketing optimization.
- Enterprise architects, data warehousing, and business intelligence professionals looking to provide the infrastructure for big data and advanced analytics to their business partners.
- Data scientists, business analysts, statisticians, “quants”, hackers, or analytics professionals responsible for making data-driven business decisions.
- UI developers, sociologists, psychologists etc. who want to learn what the human factors should be in IoT and Big Data.
- In short: anyone who sees potential in the IoT.