The Swedish-Swiss multinational ABB is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. We help our customers with sustainability and industrial digitization in the construction sector, industry, transport sector and infrastructure. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees and is also the title partner of Formula E.
• Intelligent Grid connections – Sub stations
• Intelligent power distribution – Electrical main distribution systems – Electrical sub distribution systems – Energy measuring and control systems
• Power protection – UPS systems – Emergency lighting systems
• Smart Automation – ABB Ability™ Data Center Automation – ABB Ability™ Electrical Distribution Control System
• Intelligent Building automation
Stay informed on the latest data center news!
Blijf op de hoogte van het laatste datacenter nieuws