The Dutch Data Center Association (DDA) is the trade organization of data centers in the Netherlands, the bedrock of the Dutch economy.The DDA unites leading data centers in the Netherlands in a common mission: the strengthening of economic growth and the profiling of the data center sector to government, media and society.
The DDA expresses industry views on regulatory and policy issues. It demonstrates leadership by facilitating and encouraging members to implement operational improvements in the form of best practices.The DDA promotes education and contributes to technical standards, which enables the data center industry in the Netherlands and abroad to further distinguish itself.
DDA offers memberships to companies which operate data centers and which provide commercial colocation services to their customers. A candidate can apply by contacting DDA directly or by means of recommendation of existing participants. In order to warrant both trust and quality, the candidate is evaluated based on the core values and Code of Conduct of the Dutch Data Center Association. Finally, the candidate will become a participant.
Benefits of a DDA membership
- Being part of a trusted expert community within the data center sector;
- Increased visibility and effective branding on our website, publications and other expressions;
- Representation at open and private DDA events, workshops and networking receptions;
- A clear and concise Code of Conduct;
- Active representation and promotion in the news;
- One united voice with regard to relevant themes;
- National and international promotion and positioning;
- Lobby activities;
- Efficiënt representation within interest groups;
- Active monitoring of sector standards quality & environmental institutions;
- The possibility to publish news via DDA marketing channels;
- Access to the member portal, which includes a knowledge base, marketing & PR materials and internal announcements;
Are you interested to know more or would you like to apply for a membership? Please feel free to contact us anytime via our details below or via the contact form. We would be more than happy to invite you to our office in Amsterdam for a cup of coffee.
1105 AA Amsterdam
+31 20 3037860