Dutch Data Center Association (DDA) is the trade organization of data centers in the Netherlands, the bedrock of the Dutch economy.The DDA unites leading data centers in the Netherlands in a common mission: the strengthening of economic growth and the profiling of the data center sector to government, media and society.
DDA initiated the partner program with the aim to actively foster the interaction between data centers and suppliers. The partner program is intended for high quality suppliers of technologies and services that focus on the Dutch data center sector. With the growth of the data center market as a common goal.
Benefits of being a DDA partner
- Being part of a expert community within the data center sector;
- Increased visibility and effective branding on our website, publications and other expressions;
- DDA, participants and partners appear regularly in the news;
- The possibility to publish news via our channels;
- Various keynote opportunities at DDA events;
- Representation on open and private DDA events, workshops and network receptions;
- Support in organizing and promoting own events;
- Access to the DDA portal, which includes a knowledge base, marketing & PR materials and internal announcements.
Are you interested to know more or would you like to apply for a partnership? Please feel free to contact us anytime via our details below or via the contact form. We are more than happy to discuss how we can establish a successful and durable partnership that benefits all.
Anthony Fokkerweg 61
1059 CP Amsterdam
+31 20 3037860