The Dutch Data Center Association (DDA) is the trade association of data centers in the Netherlands, the bedrock of the Dutch economy. The DDA unites leading data centers in the Netherlands in a common mission: the strengthening of economic growth and the profiling of the data center sector to government, media and society.
DDA has established the partner program with the aim to actively promote interaction between suppliers and data center operators. The partner program is intended for quality suppliers of technology and services that focus on data centers in the Netherlands. With the common goal: a growing data center market (read some figures here).
Benefits of a DDA partnership
- Being part of a knowledge network with associates from the data center sector;
- Increased visibility and effective branding on our website, publications and other expressions;
- DDA members and partners are actively in the news;
- The ability to publish news through the DDA channels;
- The ability to speak at DDA events;
- Representation at private and open DDA events, workshops and networking events;
- Support in organizing and promoting a partner’s own event;
- Access to the DDA portal, which includes a knowledge base, marketing & PR material and internal news.
As representative of the data center industry, we are always willing to meet with everyone working in the sector. Feel free to drop by for a cup of coffee at our office in Amsterdam.