THE TSI.PROFESSIONAL TRAINING WILL BE MOVED TO A LATER DATE
The TSI.PROFESSIONAL data center training teaches all necessary information regarding the evaluation and certification of data centers’ physical security and availability according to Trusted Site Infrastructure (TSI) in context of the EN 50600. TSI is a proven method for the assessment and certification of the physical security and availability of data centers established in 2002.
In our TSI.PROFESSIONAL data center training the linked requirements and processes are presented in detail and the training participants gain deeper insights into the current TSI criteria catalogs TSI.STANDARD and TSI.EN50600.
Participants will receive a good overview of the structure, application and differences between the TSI.STANDARD and the TSI.EN50600. Our trainers will respond to each participant’s questions individually.
The training shall enable the participants to
- understand the TSI methods,
- interpret properly the TSI evaluation and certification scheme,
- apply the criteria catalogs in practice and
- align the design in a compliant manner.
The participants can complete the training with an optional examination and if they fulfill certain defined requirements will gain a TSI.PROFESSIONAL status.
The training program is directed at data center designers, data center advisors, general contractors as well as architects dealing with the design and construction of high available data centers.
However, the training can also be used by operators and users of mission critical infrastructures as an educational measure or for comprehending design concepts of third parties.
Your benefits at a glance
- You will be awarded as a TSI.PROFESSIONAL (listed on TÜViT’s website for 24 months)
- You will receive the right of usage for the TSI.PROFESSIONAL Label
- You gain competitive advantages in bids for data center projects
- You are able to better interpret and understand TSI contents
- You are well prepared when a TSI/EN50600 project is imminent